Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Unhappy Possible Exposure..Just a few questions..

So I babysit twin 3 year old boys 2 times a week. Sometimes more.
    Usually Monday and Tuesdays.
    Thursday I find out, that one of the twins was P*, but no fever or D*. And was fine the next day.
    Saturday his brother comes down with the same thing, and the last time he P* was at about 1 am on Sunday morning.
    So she drops them off this morning, Without calling to explain that one of the boys had been ill the day before.
    From what I read, it should be ok 24 hours after they last got sick.

So my question is this..I don't think I was exposed to anything last monday or tuesday otherwise I probably would have come down with something in a weeks time.
    Since both of them are no longer sick and neither of them have had D*, should I be ok?

I'm washing my hands like crazy, and confining them to the couch so they don't spread anything just in case. But I'm just curious if anyone thinks I could come down with it even if they aren't showing symptoms. Thanks.

Default Re: Possible Exposure..Just a few questions..

Thanks. I'm trying not to, but you know how our minds work. I'm still a bit on edge, since I watched them both Monday and Tuesday this week. But I think I'm safe.

Default Re: Possible Exposure..Just a few questions..

Also, kids have loads of stuff- yuo probably had this when you were a kid too and built up immunity to it... x