Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: I'm a mess

Default I'm a mess

my throat is KILLING me so I looked up home remedies for soothing sore throats and I read that drinking cranberry juice would help, so i drank some. This only provided temporary relief so I tried a different remedy on the list...peanut butter. I had a tablespoon full. now I'm freaking out because I'm afraid that mixing pb and cranberry juice would be too much sugar in my stomach and I'm gonna get a stomach ache or something..my stomach is growling and I'm worried that a stomach ache is just going to creep up on me now. why can't i just have a peaceful, pain free night ever??

Default Re: I'm a mess

Nightime is more difficult for me as well...I always make sure I go to bed with an empty stomach....because I do not want to stress out about stuff being in my stomach.

You will be okay, just let things settle in there....you had juice and PB...let them hit the bottom..lol

Peace~
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear, is Fear Itself- Franklin D. Roosevelt
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i'm just trying to think like any logical person would...it's just juice and pb...but i can't :/ i'm just like WAITING to be sick

get up and dance....go breath some fresh air....anything but obsessing about it....the waiting is what stresses us out and then when it doesnt happen we are tired and feel like shit. UGH it seems as though it never ends

Peace~
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear, is Fear Itself- Franklin D. Roosevelt
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Think about it, cranberry juice alone would upset your stomach, so adding the peanut butter in there, is actually going to balance the acidity in there and make your tummy mellow out. You have nothing to worry about. I have a really sensitive stomach and that combo never upsets it. Only cranberry juice by it's self. You are A-OKAY!!!
    ~always wishing for the best, Eveningstar~