Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Nauseated and really scared

I got my teeth deep cleaned today. It's been about 15+ years since my last one. My gums have been bugging me really bad lately that's why I went in. That was at 10 this morning. Now I'm extremely nauseated. I'm so scared. Help advice!!!

Default Re: Nauseated and really scared

I've taken all that I can to try and calm down. Now I got this lump feeling in my throat. I wasn't feeling too bad so I got up thinking everything is ok but the more I moved the more nauseated I feel.

Could it be from dental work or the shots? Or could it be SV related?

I'm driving myself nuts. I've been tired all day. I took about an hour nap earlier and started feeling funky a little after I woke up. Plus at the dentist when he gave me the shots. Which was about 10 of them and I saw they used 5 tubes. I thought my heart was gonna jump outta my chest. I have so much to do and I can't get out if bed.

Default Re: Nauseated and really scared

Sounds like anxiety. If you are worried about the meds you had, page the dentist. Not a doc, so do not know if it could be the med. Try to distract your mind. Have you eaten? How about some toast?