Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Please help :(

Default Please help :(

I know this is my second post this week but I'm freaking out! I thought I had survived my little sister having a sv and came to my boyfriends... Today I have to go home as we live in different towns and we boh go to college in my town, where we normally live and he has a class. Problem is, I woke up this morning and my stomach was swishing around feeling strange for a while and then I had a bout of d.... And then more in quick succession. It could have been something I have eaten but I am so terrified that its not and I am scared to take the 40 minute journey home incase I get sick or something I don't know what to do! I could stay here but it would create problems for others

Default Re: Please help :(

I am not coping I just had a panic attack and I rarely suffer with them

Hey... sorry for the late reply - how're you feeling??
    "If you are going through hell, keep going."
    Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

Were about to leave and my tummy still hurts but I think it's been getting progressively worse simply because I'm scared still can't help myself though, so frustrating! I have still been getting d but it has been six hours now is it likely I will be sick??

I feel like I'm going insane. Thankfully we haven't left yet but just as I was on my way to the bathroom a second ago I was overcome with a wave of nausea and actually thought if be sick I wasn't but now I just feel like im waiting for it to happen.... My stomach cramps are getting worse.... Could it be how dehydrated I am? I don't wanna risk eating or drinking right now as I gotta travel

Take a deep breath and try to relax...chances are, your stomach's hurting because of the anxiety - and any n* will most certainly be a result of this. You'd definitely know if you were going to v* by now - seeing as you first posted at half 9 this morning, I'd put any discomfort down to stress. Try to eat something - something light, if you're concerned about travelling - depriving your body of food will only make you feel worse, trust me!

I hope you feel better soon
    "If you are going through hell, keep going."
    Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

Do you have anything you can take to ease your stomach for travel, like pepto? Chances are it's anxiety making your stomach issues worse, but it might make travel more comfortable.
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Thank you!!! I made it home, freaked out a little in the car but my boyfriend comforted me so I survived! I still feel sick but at least I'm at home.... Thanks for your support!

you would have been sick by now x STOP worrying x