Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Clorox Hand Sanitizing Spray is supposed to kill noro...

Has anyone heard of this new spray? It is a lot less expensive than Germstar Noro spray...and more easily accessible. I saw it on this site:
    http://www.stopthestomachflu.com/Hom...ch-flu-viruses

Just wondering if anyone else has anymore insight???

Default Re: Clorox Hand Sanitizing Spray is supposed to kill noro...

News to me, and it is interesting! I didn't know they made a hand sanitizer. It would be worth looking into since the Germstar one is more expensive. Clorox is a reputable brand.

I've been using the Advanced Protection Germ-X.. I got it at Walmart. It is an alcohol-free foam that has benzalkonium chloride which is something, via Wikipedia, that is used to kill bacteria in Lysol products. Seems to be ok for me thus far and it smells really nice, the foam is kinda handy like a spray would be and without alcohol it isn't drying and per the site you posted, it's interesting that they may be more effective without alcohol anyway. Not expensive either.

Sorry to derail this with my recommendation but just something to look into if people are on the market for a new hand sanitizer.
    "This is impossible."
    "Only if you believe it is."

"I stood yesterday. I can stand today."