Hello fellow emetophobes This is my first post and I'd like some answers as I am slowly driving myself mad! Lol.
I was with my boyfriend two nights ago (Tuesday) and around 2 or 3 hours after I left, he vomited blood. Then he vomited again 3 times after in the same 20 minutes-half hour. He was fine for 2 hours then vomited once more and went to bed. He woke up in the morning feeling drained and weak (as you do) and he had diarrhea for a few hours then felt fine. He said he feels a lot better today and he saw a doctor and they told him to rest and drink plenty of fluids. His mum caught this `bug` last night and has had diarrhea today (sorry for being a little graphic guys) and I was wondering if I could catch it? :/ I haven't seen him in over 48 hours and wasn't exposed to any infection whilst I was there and I made my own food, but is there still a chance? I'm driving myself mad! Also, when will I be able to see him and kiss him again? I know its only been 2 days, but I miss him like crazy
Any help would be brill