Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default hi again...urgent question about cooked pasta

I just ate leftover pasta that's been in my fridge and I honestly can't remember when I first made it, but I had some last night and was fine...does that mean I'll be fine tonight to, or can bacteria and food poisoning grow on food in short period of time? I'm freaking out because I'm all alone in my apartment with no one to comfort me, I have a bad cold and couldn't smell if the pasta was off...I mean it tasted fine but I looked online and it said that often when food has gone bad it will still taste fine. The only thing that's making me feel better right now is that I ate a lot of it last night, and I was 100% fine. I'm trying so hard to remember when I first cooked it. I'm scared :/

Default Re: hi again...urgent question about cooked pasta

I'm sometimes like that... I like to think that if I've had something the day before it's okay to have the next day. You would notice something that shouldn't be there if it had gone bad such as mold etc if it tasted the same as yesterday it should be okay. Don't panic! I like to think that it takes a couple of days for something to go bad and if it has been stored in your fridge, it will keep that extra little longer.

Default Re: hi again...urgent question about cooked pasta

Used it up to 6 days. My kids are still alive and kicking. Gets made on Sunday and they eat it for lunch all week. One of these days I am gonna convince my hubby to make a little less. It has red sauce.