Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Anyone? Urgent question

So I just got home for the holidays and I have 8 little cousins. All during the ride home I was freaking out thinking...I'm going to get a SV from all these little kids. I called the day before to make sure they were fine and so I came home. Well this morning one of my little cousins woke up and v*. Their mom tells me that it's likely because he didn't eat all day yesterday due to a loose tooth. Could NOT eating really cause v* or should I suspect an SV? He ate some crepes and coke right after v*

Default Re: Anyone? Urgent question

Thanks! I'm trying not to panic because this particular child has a weak immune system and tends to be sick a lot--I'm just worried he picked up something and of course I'm freaking out more because I've been thinking this is going to happen. Especially since the SV is going around now. I'm just hoping this was a fluke thing since I still have 6 full days of being here UGHH! Also, I love these children and they absolutely love me so they hang on to me all day long...if it's an SV I'm not sure how I would cope.

He just v* again! Oh goodness! This is really a SV! It has to be! I'm so scared!

Thanks! I'm thinking it might have been a fluke...after he v* the second time, he seems to be running around now and playing on his video gaming system. He's talking and laughing and he ate another crepe and coke and it's been over an hour and half and he hasn't felt sick....does this mean I'm in the clear?

Hold on....crepes and coke after v....no wonder the kid ralphed again. It takes a little while for a tummy to go back to normal even if the v... was not caused by a virus.

Well after he v* for the second time this morning he has eaten 2 crepes,coke, and a waffle and has been running around playing and annoying everyone lol...I guess he's ok? No virus?or can a virus act like this in children?