Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Peeing

Hi everybody. I was just wondering how many times a NIGHT everyone here pees. I pee 2 times I night when I am sleeping and I feel like that is a lot...

I pee a lot throughout the day--usually about every hour or two--but I rarely have to get up in the middle of the night to go. I'm always afraid that I will have to in the middle of the night, so I go several times before bed. I drink lots of water during the day, so that is why I go so much then!

Jess

I never pee in the night! I'm strange! Even as a kid I never ped in the night. Its probably just my body. Everyone is different - peeing before you go to bed helps

Ha what an eye catcher of a topic!

When I was little, I had many bladder defects (that lead to surgeries, etc) so as routine from then, I wake up to "Relieve the Pressure" 4 times a night.

Talk about draining the main vein!

LOL! I actually pee every time I'm startled awake so at least 2-3 times since I'm a light sleeper. Of course,it's most often not because I NEED to pee, but I feel like i f I don't pee since I'm up, I'll only have to pee later when I'm sound asleep.
    \"Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans\"-John Lennon

Interesting thread! I used to pride myself on NEVER peeing in the night! I still almost never do, but once awhile I do, but only once. I think it's an age thing...I'm 32 now. I always pee RIGHT before bed, too.

Mary
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

I pee every few hours during the day (lol i saw this topic and was like, "whoa!") except i really dont at school...which is probably due to how utterly disgusting the bathrooms are. But I HAVE to pee right before I go to bed, and if i'm startled awake i'll go.

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

I used to get up at night to go when I was little but now I hardly-once-in-a-blue-moon do get up to use the bathroom. I go about 3-4times a day. Once when Iwake up, when I go home, and before bed.Mostly 3 =]I dont like the bathrooms at school either.
    <font color=PINK><center>Believe in Yourself</center></font>

I have to pee a lot, daytime and nightime! And seen as im 7months pregnant now, its even worse! I always go right before bed but i wake about every 2hrs to go! Its very annoying, but you get used to it, i think it just depends on the person.

Mind you i think i have an infection at the moment too....?
    I couldn\'t tell you why she felt that way... she felt it everyday and i couldn\'t help her... i just watched her make the same mistakes again...

I usually don't have to pee in the middle of the night unless I drink a lot of water before Igo to bed. Then I usually have to pee about two times.

I usually pee a couple times during the day although not at work (i can usually manage a 12 hour shift without going) but I usually wake up at least once per night to pee, but I'm such a fan of my bed I'm getting to be a pro at ignoring it and going back to sleep til morning. I'll end up with cystitis or something no doubt.

If i wake up in the middle of the night needing a pee i usually try to wait until the morning, one because it's nice and warm in my bed and two because i get scared coming back up the stairs even with the light on because its soooo quiet. I only end up lasting about 20 minutes beforei give up and pluck up the courage. I usually go before bed though and i don't tend to drink before bed so generally i dont wake up in the night.
    .:.Lily White Skin.:.
    *~*Blood Red Lips*~*

Thanks for all your responses ! The reason I asked is because I pee like 1-2 times a night EVERY night...and I have had so many bladder infections in my life...I am scared the infections have done permanent damage...just for the record I pee about 10-13 times a day....used to be a lot less...most of you pee 3 times a day....i probably did do damage then

You must spend ages in the bathroom!!! I go once or twice when I'm at work and then a couple of times once I'm home and then definately before I go to bed. I don't generally have to go during the night - it annoys me if I wake up needing to go so I usually go back to sleep and ignore it (I'll probably end up incontinent by the time I'm 50!!)
    Nikki

I dint want to pee until i read all these posts and now I am busting.... be back in a minute

I cannot ignore the urge to pee anymore, I guess thats why I am worried. I used to be able to hold it, us emets do not like public bathrooms after all !! But now when I have to go, I have to go !!!

I never get up in th emiddle of the night to pee it's never been a thing for me. When I was a kid I may have wet the bed once or twice but it was never a big problem for me. I always go to the bathroom right before I go to bed and that seems to help!

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

I get up at least once a night. Sometimes twice.

I am also a light sleeper and if I wake up I just get up and go. Usually only once, like I said.

I never really thought about how often I go during the day. Let me think. 4 or 5 times I guess.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <font color=Blue>Carly --Check out my site---
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    you are on MySpace let me know and I will add you as my friend</font>

I am prone to bladder infections. And when I have in infection, the urge to pee a lot is annoying. I will drink a lot of water and take cranberry suppliments and cranberry juice to help combat the infection before I see a doctor. I don't really have to go pee during the night, but for the past while I have had to pee a lot before I go to bed, which to me, indicates thatI may have a slight infection.
    <font color=RED><font size=\"4\"> FALSE EVIDENCE APPEARING REAL----fear</font>