Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Useful link?

Default Useful link?

I found a potentially useful link re helping with immunity for tummy related things- the article does contain vocabulary that may bother people- V and D etc and some description of affects of virus. I tried posting message here with link but am unable to do so as haven't enough posts yet. If you type in 'products to take to build immunity to stomach bugs' into google and click on 'discussions' it's the fourth one down, an 'answer bag' post. Hope it may help xx

Default Re: Useful link?

Hi, I tried to find it but what came up was something about 20 Superfoods for your Immune System, it doesn't sounds like that's what you were talking about. Maybe try to post the website link with spaces in between so the forum doesn't recognize it as a link? I'm definitely interested in reading it! Or maybe you could PM it to me?

Hi I tried to pm you with the link but can't do that either until I have 10 posts...bit of a strange system! Anyway I'll try what you said! Hope it helps! xx
    h t t p : / / w w w . a n s w e r b a g . c o m / q _ v i e w / 3 6 9 7

Thanks so much!

No worries. For anyone else interested but can't find link or whatever- the article talks about Colloidal silver, Oxy Boost (supplement) -quote; 'Another thing that has knocked out some stomach (viral or bacterial, such as salmonella) infections for me personally and for others is an oxygenated water product, a stabilized oxygen. There is a product called "Oxy Boost" I have seen it knock out a sick stomach (vomiting, etc.) in five minutes. I have seen this occur with over five different people and situations.', Grapefruit Seed Extract, and general healthy diet. Might be worth googling some of this. All the best