Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Success

Default Success

Just thought I would share some good instead of the normal panic posts I make! This time of year is always gard for me what with the emet thing and having lost my dear aunt a couple of years ago on Xmas day! Anyway my normal fears have been rearing its ugly head but with the support of some lovely people on here I have been out for my world Xmas meal and actually had a wonderful time, stayed out till gone midnight drinking! Stood and watched a drunken idiot *v and didn't care! Then have been to see family today and had a really lovely time!

Lets all kick emets but this christmas and enjoy ourselves! Life is too short and we need to grab each and every good moment and hold onto them when things get bad!

I know many of us will have wobbles over the coming days! But remember through good hygiene there is absolutely NO reason that we shouldn't have a fabulous time with loved ones and maybe this is just what we need!

Recognise the wobbles for what they are....fleeting moments in time....and let then pass and get on with enjoying ourselves!

So I would like to wish you all a very merry christmas and a wonderf new year!

xxxx

Default Re: Success

So true and well done!

Good hygiene is the best possible thing we can do at times like this, worrying won't prevent the Noro either so hand washing it is!

Nice to see this post and wishing you a merry Christmas and a great new year too!

Default Re: Success

Yeah! Proud of you. Merry Christmas!