I'm living in hell. I posted last week that I was going to stay with family for the Christmas holidays and they all had the sv*. I was told that they are all fine now, so I decided that it would be fine for me to go down, just aslong as I washed my hands and stuff. Well, when I was on facebook on the way down yesterday, I saw my cousin was ill (the cousin I'm staying with) and I asked my gran and she said she didn't want to tell me about it because she knew I wouldn't have came! I need to share a bed with my cousin, although I'm not sure if she's v* she's still been unwell, and I could catch it because I need to sleep with her!
However, I just accepted it, I was like, no ones been sick since last week, the house is spotless, I will be fine. But no, of course not. About 10 minutes ago someone violently v*, I heard it from the toilet. It sounded like my auntie, but then her husband came up the stairs to go to his bed with water and paracetamol. My auntie was saying last night that she keeps v* from a pain in her stomach, but I pushed that to the back of my mind because she just said it was a pain in her stomach, and she's already had the sv.
So I just feel totally helpless, like it's inevitable that I'm going to catch something. There is only one bathroom in here, and someones just been sick all over it. I just want to cry, I really have no time to be ill. But I need to stay here until Friday. 4 more days of this hell.
I'm sorry if this post is all over the place, I'm just so upset. I'm upset at the fact my gran never told me they were unwell, she knows about my emet. Atleast if she told me I could still be at home.