Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: A bit worried

Default A bit worried

So I got over a sv over a week ago. And my bf had the sv Saturday and he only *v* once on Saturday, he slept all day. I kissed him that evening when he came over. I'm really nervous I'm going to get the virus again, or that he had an entirely different virus. Than me. If I was to get it it would be sime time tonight. I have been having panic attacks all evening. Darn it this sucks
    ~always wishing for the best, Eveningstar~

Default Re: A bit worried

I believe you are immune for the season once you get it. Relax, enjoy you day. Breathe.

you should be immune from it as it is probably the same strain. try not to worry

I am doing my best not to worry. My tummy does feel funny. I am trying not to freak about it. I keep trying to tell myself its just the issues I have been having with my gallbladder. But I'm not so sure this time. This worry is making me dizzy and light headed, which is making things worse. Typing on here seems to help calm my nerves. I wish the panic would go away.
    I know with my gallbladder issues, right before I get hungry I get way nauseated, fingers crossed that that is what's going on.
    I really wish I didn't have this phobia

Try to distract your mind, breathe deeply.

i get very dizzy and lightheaded with anxiety, it's awful. earlier my dad belched and pulled his face and held histhroat for a second. my heart almost stopped. i hate just waiting for someone else to fall ill around me. my mum has already had noro a month ago and i didnt catch it (we share a small house with 1 bathroom). i feel every day i dont catch it i am lucky or somethnig. eugh!

Better out than in Your dad prob ate/drank too much or too fast. Relax.

Hope eveningstar is doing better.

Unhappy Re: A bit worried

Quote Originally Posted by Cynna View Post
    I believe you are immune for the season once you get it. Relax, enjoy you day. Breathe.
    Normally id say yes but ive seen many catch it again. Probably a different strain. Heck the entire month of december its been nothing but colds, sv and ear infections here at my home. Pissed at my ex for sending my son for xmas break and now he has a bad cold. I really hope it doesnt circle the home again. My wife and i are growing tired of illness. Not trying to scare the op bit its only dec and ive seen and heard nothing but sickness of some sort from everyone we know. Im praying for spring to get here but this month has been dragging.

Lets hope that it is the same strain and no one gets sick again.

Fixxxer, we have had times in our house where it seems like there is constant sickness every week or so. Those times suck. Luckily it is just a blip in your life. Try to keep your spirits up and stay positive. The cold may not cycle through your home.

Are you okay?
    I hope you're bettter and your body is immune to the same strain of virus.