Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This may be gross, but its not v* related..

Alright so, last night I was all good. Then I wake up at 1:30 with
    PAINFUL cramps and nausea. The thing is, I panicked about the nausea,
    yet knew I would not v*. My bum hole (not to be gross but I need to say
    it) was burning and bleeding [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img] I got
    really concerned, but I sat on the toilet and had diarreah (not being
    able to leave the bathroom) from 1:45 til about 3. I then took an
    Immoudium to stop the diarreah so I don't get dehydrated, as I do so
    easily, and then half a tab of gravol. In the morning, I woke up with
    cramps again, the nausea was just lingering. I ate breakfast.. a bowl
    of ceral, froot loop and milk bar, and a glass of juice...and begun to
    get ready for school. Then suddenly the burning was back and I went to
    the toilet and pooped, but there were bits of blood coming out. This
    may be gross but I have to say it, some of the poop 'pieces' (as watery
    as they were) were red/bloody. My Mom called the school to say I
    wouldnt be in, and then she went to work. It's 10:11am now and I've
    been going so much. I don't know whats going on really. My Mom wants me
    to take another Immoudim, but I'm a bit nervous too, because if it
    can't come out down below, will it come up...UP? The last time I had
    diarreah was with food posioning and it also inclued a night of v* [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]
    So now I am somewhat scared that something is going on..and the thought
    of not knowing what makes me even more scared. Any comforting thoughts
    will help SO much.

*Laura

PS: Sorry if this was a bit gross, but you see, I had to tell it like
    it was, just in case one little detail is like, fatal. Oh, and also, my
    Dad had the exact same symptoms before he died [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]
    so understandably, I am worried, although if I thought logically, its
    just because he had cancer.. but still..I am QUITE concerned...gotta go
    now...literally LOL </font>

Edited by: sunshine16

Hi hun,

Unfortunately I don't know enough about tummy upsets and things like that to be able to suggest what may be causing your diarrhoea. [img]smileys/smilies_27.gif[/img]But I don't think you need to worry about it making you V* because I think if you were going to, you would have by now.

I know that if you have a sv or food poisoning, and your body was trying to get rid of it, it would be coming out of both ends , and usually it would do that every time you eat something.

Yours seems to only be diarhoea, but it doesnt sound very good at all that their is blood in it. I don't want to scare you at all, and dont quote me on this, but it may mean that there is a tear or something in your intestine or gastro-intestinal lining somewhere... unless maybe you have been very constipated lately, and then possibly had a big Poo (sorry graphic) that may have torn the lining of the inside of your bum a bit... and thats where the bleeding could be coming from.

I think if it lasts much longer, you or your momwill have to go to or call your doctor, just to explain your symptoms and see if he thinks they are serious. Its better to be safe than sorry hun. Just keep drinking lots of water, and eat something like a banana or something like that which will 'bind' you.

Good luck hun and keep me/us posted on how you feeling!

xx Kimmy xx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Don\'t regret the things you have done - regret those that you haven\'t!

Hope you're feeling better [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img] What you had/have sounds awful but I doubt you'll vomit. If food has got so far down that it's coming out the other end, an Immodium won't make it come back up.
    Nikki

Oh I am SO sorry that this is happening to you! I don't think that you will v* at all...but if this continues, you should get checked out.My aunt had blood in her poo, and she had an ulcer, so it could be a number of things. I hope you're okay...

&lt;3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Thank you for your replies, guys.

I am still barely able to leave the bathroom for long, but I have
    eaten and am drinking. There is still the occasion of blood, so I guess
    I will see how long it continues, then seek medical attention. I
    haven't taken the other immoudium that my mom wants me to, I am too
    concerned that it will trap the bacteria. Its been about 5 hours since
    I ate my breakfast, no extreme nausea, so hopefully I will not v* If it
    were you, would you take the second immoudim ?</font>

I do think you should take the Immodium. If it's been 5 hours since you ate, you are not going to v*. Take the Immodium and feel better!

Geez, Sunshine. I really hope you feel better soon. That sounds terrible. At least, no V*. I would take the Imodium. Hopefully, it will make you feel better. How are you now?

I am sorry you are suffering so Laura. What did you eat yesterday? Are you running a temp? The blood makes me worry a bit maybe it would be best to contact your doctor. larissa

Laura are you feeling okay in general? I don't know if you should be taking the Immodium because it may be best to let it run its course and let it totally leave your body on its own. I know it must be horrible for you. I'm sorry. larissa

Hey girl..how are you feeling now?

Ok..so..this may be gross..or icky..but i hope it helps.

When it coems to blood in your stool...as far as I know..unless its like you are pooing liquid blood..like its running out..you should be ok. If it seems to be mised in the the "pieces" and aprt of it..tis probably the fast that your intestines are bum are irritated ..straied..or tore... thats what my dad told me when I have very similar problems as you. He said when he had colitus he was litteraly filling the bowl with blood....so i hoenstly think tis nothings erious.

If I were you i would let it all out naturally...keep as hydrated and nurished as you can..and if you dont feel better by the enxt day...go see a Dr. just in case.

take care
    And now I\'m glad I didn\'t know
    The way it all would end the way it all would go
    Our lives are better left to chance I could have missed the pain
    But I\'d of had to miss the dance
    Garth Brooks

Hey guys,

Well, I had a snooze and woke up NOT refreshed and NOT restored. I woke
    up, ran to the toilet, sat there for an hour, and now have an imprint
    of the toliet seat on my bum. LOL. Thank you again for all your
    replies, you are SUCH supportive people. How do I feel? Same as 1:30
    last night. Aweful, and I just can't keep my eyes open. As for the
    blood issue: It is both 'dripping' and smeared with the poop (so sorry
    to be gross) Its almost like a menstural period, only slower, and
    coming out of my rectum area. My Mom's not home yet, and the phone at
    work is busy. So I guess I'll have to wait. larissalee: Yesterday I ate
    everything normal, as in what I am usued to. I didn't try anything new,
    and my Mom ate the same foods as I. Unless its sunflower seeds I always
    snack on, but I highly doubt that. And kmarie: How interesting!
    As I mentioned, it is kind of both, which is odd.

I didnt' take the second immoudim, just in case there IS something
    harmful in there, I thought I should just let nature run its course,
    but if it is still pouring out, then I will take it before bed. As far
    as the doctor, if there is little or no improvement tomorrow, I will
    probably go. Its just scary you know ? Why couldn't I have normal
    diarreah? Or better yet, no diarreah at all? So far ALL food has stayed
    down, or rather, come out the lower end, and even though I am a lil
    nauseaus I hope I shan't v* . Wouldn't it have happened already?

Well..here I go again!

Thanks for your replies guys

*laura</font>

If you have blood coming out of your anus then you should really go to the doctors, its not usually a good sign at all but it might be some thing simple that can be easily cured. It all depends on how old you are too. But you should go to the docs asap!
    .:.Lily White Skin.:.
    *~*Blood Red Lips*~*

Now that I think about it, when my husband had a sv back in January, he had blood in his stool. It wasn't enough to see, but the doctor made him give a sample and it tested positive for blood. He was concerned because of the blood, and was thinking it was a bacterial infection. He ran a bunch of tests and it turned out his was just a sv. I guess any amount of d* no matter what the cause can give some blood in the stool just from the strain,

Don't get me wrong, I really do not think it is a sv, but it could be some type of bacterial infection. A lot of nasty strains of food-poisoning bacteria cause bloody d*. And it could have been from something you ate more than a week ago. I think you should definitely call a doctor at this point. It very well could be nothing, but it's better to find out in case you need some antibiotics or something.

Feel better!

I hope you feel better!

I am having d* right now too, at work [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]. I have nausea too, so just took a compazine and luckily its 20 to 5 and I can go suffer at home.

Can you try taking some pepto bismol instead of immodium? It will take care of both your d* and your nausea.

The bleeding could also be from hemorroids. Unfortunately, I've had hemmies (as I like to call them) since I was a teenager. It runs in the family. [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img] Whenever I have diarrhea or have really rock-hard poo, it can tear one and I will bleed for awhile. It's really gross. Sometimes it's just a tiny bit of blood, and other times, it is a lot. But after the pooing is done, the bleeding stops. Maybe you could have ruptured a hemmie.

If you're not feeling better by tomorrow, I'd go see a doc, just to be on the safe side! Edited by: HDogg

Yeah, I would definately go see the doc for the blood! It is not normal, but if it is something minor, it can be easily treated. If it isn't minor, you should catch it early so it too can be treated! Good luck, and let us know how you are!! Charlotte [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    Spring is here!

when I had the ecoli from the water here I was pooping with sever cramps and nausea and gagging, then came the blood, I don't mean to sound gross but the smell of the bloodwas the same smell from a period. I wouldn't wait I would see the doctor. Thankfully I did and found out that it was ecoli. Let us know how you are, when there is blood coming from somewhere where it really shouldn't (and its quite a bit)you should seek the doctor or go to the hospital.

I agree..if it is "running" or "puring" out then get yourself to the doctor..just in case..it could be nothing..but it is MUCH ebtter to be safe then sorry.
    Garth Brooks

You should see a doctor, just to make sure the blood loss isnt something more serious than a reaction from the d*. Is the blood bright red or dark? If it's bright red, it hasn't had time to oxidize so it's probably from the rectum being irritated. If its darker blood, i would call the doctor.
    &lt;a href=\"
    src=\"http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10731;130/st/2 0070423/e/My+Caribbean+Cruise/k/3909/event.png\"&gt;&lt;/a&gt ; ; ;

How are you doing now, Sunshine? I feel so bad for you. I hope you feel better soon, and it's maybe best to go see a doctor. Feel better soon.[img]smileys/smilies_46.gif[/img]

Hey guys, thanks for your replies, they really are comforting...

Anyways, it's Thursday at 10:55am and I feel aweful..still. Last night
    I did okay, had some dinner and it stayed in..until bedtime. Then I
    went twice more, with a bit of blood coming out, then took a half of
    gravol and go to bed. I did okay through the night, I was so tired that
    I didn't wake up once, but in the morning, when I woke up, I knew it
    still wasn't right. I am SO embarrassed about this but it was like a
    little bit of poo in my underwear..I felt so bad, like a baby. Then I
    went. Then I decided I would take an immoudium and try to get ready for
    school, I catch the bus at 8 and this was about 6:50. I was in the
    shower, but had to get out to go. And this was after the immoudium!! I
    then got dressed, ate a usual breakfast, and had to go AGAIN. I was
    like, Oh god, because it was reallllyyy starting to hurt, and the pain
    through my stomach was like a knife was cutting through it. I told my
    Mom, but half way through the conversation, had to go. This time she
    checked it, and this may be gross, it was mainly water, the poop was
    yellow/greenish (kinda like mucus for a cold) and some "Particles" were
    red. It's kinda the colour of catch up. It reminds me a bit of meatloaf
    with ketch up. Then I knew I couldn't go to school, which sucks,
    because I have a lead role in this play were doing, its tomorrow, and I
    dont' know my parts AT ALL. Hopefully a friend can explain it over a
    phone, I just dont want to let friends down. I dont want to let anyone
    down. And I am so, so , weak. No liquid is staying in me, or food, but
    I am quite worried about dehydrating. I am hesitant to see a doctor.
    The thing is, with My GP, I wouldn't even be able to get an appointment
    for about 3 weeks, he over books so much. I suppose I could go to a
    clinic, but I get SO anxious in there, you know? Or prehaps a hospital,
    but who would go there, just for diarreah? And I get anxious there too.
    I wouldn't know what to expect or what they'd do to me. God, I'm so fed
    up, weak, tired, anxious. Someone please help me..just when I thought I
    was doing good...

*Laura</font>

Your symptoms sound like what I had a few years ago, only I didn't have any blood passing. I would get to a doctor today because the damage your intestines are enduring is very bad. The yellow stuff that looks like mucus is the lining of your intestine shedding. It's natural for it to do that with all the d* you have. I would get to a doctor to make sure you don't have any parasites. That's what i had, a parasite that was causing all the d*. Let us know how you are feeling.
    &lt;a href=\"
    src=\"http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10731;130/st/2 0070423/e/My+Caribbean+Cruise/k/3909/event.png\"&gt;&lt;/a&gt ; ; ;

The lady I work with had a parasite. I don't remember exactly what it was, but I think you get them from food. It could be from something you ate a week to two weeks ago. I believe she had to take an antibiotic. She was very sick for about a month. I told her she should go to the doctor, but she said it's probably just a sv. I don't think so. I don't know if she had blood or mucus. I'm not sure. I do know that she had explosive d* and was very very tired from getting dehydrated. The thought of food just made her sick. I knew it wasn't an sv b/c no one in her house caught it, and she had it forever. I really think you need to see some doctor. Can you remember what you ate a week ago or two weeks ago at a restaurant or take out food?

Laura, you really should go see a doctor today. You need to get tested to see if it isa parasite or a bacteria and get some drugs to stop it. They also have prescription stength anti-d* medicine that you might need. If you are losing that much water, you are going to get dehydrated really fast. You need to get some fluid through an IV so it doesn't just go right through you like everything else. You can cause some serious damage to the rest of you (especially your heart) if you end up dehydrated. Please go see a doctor. Feel better!

lord honey I am SO sorry you are feleing so miserable...please dont stress over school and teh play..your health is WAY more importand and I am sure people will understand if you are really sick.

You definately need to get youserlf to teh dr.s...the ER...a clinic..somthing tog et checked out. its not just d* because its happenind for to long and you are getting week and dehydrated..they arent going to think you are silly at all for getting checked.

Youa re a tough cookie and will get through this..but you MUST go get checked out so that you can get through it quicker..

please let us know how you are doing

Garth Brooks

Wow, I'm sorry you are feeling so awful! I would call the doctor and tell them that you have had constant bloody diarhea for days now and maybe they will swueeze you in as an emergency, if not head to the clinic and hold your breath while there. I hope feel better soon!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

Laura you have to see a doctor right away, what you described is not right at all. I don't want to scare you but at least go to the emergency room or a clinic. Have you taken your temp? If you have a temp then you are more than likely dealing with a type of infection. Keep us posted and feel better fast.

I agree.. How are you feeling?

\"This too shall pass\"

How are you feeling?

Laura, you have to go somewhere, it's really bad if you get dehydrated (as everyone has said!) Try and go the places that you feel most comfortable first, but if you can't go anywhere, then go to the emergency room. I know that it seems silly or whatever, but if you're dehydrated they'll take you in an instant. My friend was babysitting and she can't drive and the child had a high fever, so she called the ambulance. The emergency room took them just for a fever. please, go!

&lt;3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

oh man... you poor girl! I hope all is well, and I agree with everyone
    else, you should go see a doctor. Blood in your poop is not normal. as
    everyone else has said, catch it now if it is serious (although it very
    well may not be serious at all) but if you catch it now, it wont get
    worse. the sooner you go get checked, the sooner youll feel better.
    GOOD LUCK ill be thinkin of ya. and let us know what happens

becky

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.