Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Not feeling well... As usual

I ate too many sweets earlier and was cooking turkey dinner. Around 4 I got hit with the worst case of sour stomach it was so bad I could hardly breathe, I swore I was going to V. I didn't though and finally all my pills kicked in and I ate some real food. But after and during the time I was eating my stomach turned. I am still nauseous and my stomach keeps rumbling. I don't know what to do. Does this mean I'm gonna V? My cousins came by earlier and I was nervous because a coue of weeks ago they all came down with a bad case of SV. I cleaned up after they left. They really only sat on my couch. I'm still freaked out over them. But I don't know what to do about this nausea and rumbling. I'm scared.

Default Re: Not feeling well... As usual

I really don't think it's anything to do with them, as a couple weeks is enough time they honestly shouldn't be contagious at all still. Re-read what you said at the beginning though. You know why you are feeling icky! It seems like when we're anxious about feeling ill we almost always already know the reason and really just need the affirmation. I did that the other day, ate WAY too many sour gummies, and didn't eat anything else. Oh man did I feel terrible. Never got sick and knew I needed to eat, so I did. And sure enough in a couple hours I felt better! I suspect your body is just in sugar overload!

I had a ton of cookies and all that last night, and today I had an episode of D with bad cramps.. was super anxious but remembered this is what happens when I load my body up with junk food- my body always shows me when I've not been eating well haha.

I know it has to do with too many sweets. But I ate and it did no good. I still feel horrible. And I'm still freaked out.

I always feel sick if I eat too much sugar.... youll be fine