Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default OT: reoccurring sinus headaches

so I had a cold a little over a week ago and after the cold, I've been getting a sinus headache every single day, usually pretty bad. It hurts under my eyes and in my back molars. I've been taking advil almost every day and I know I shouldn't do that but I can't just sit here in pain without taking anything...should I go to the doctor? I'm not even congested anymore, I used to think sinus head aches were from sniffling too much and having a lot of nasal congestion. Starting to get concerned. any ideas?

Default Re: OT: reoccurring sinus headaches

You may have a sinus infection. That has happened to me before and the dr gave me an antibiotic (which I usually hate taking) but it stopped to sinus headaches.

If sinus infections are left untreated they will go away, but will come back! You prob need antibiotics or mucinex.

yeah, sinus infection was what i was thinking. the pressure build-up under my eyes and around my nose is soo horrible. i'll probably make a doc appt tomorrow

Netti pot, use bottled water. Go to doc for antibiotic. Feel better soon.