Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Such a help last night on chat , thanks everyone ... An update

To all that were on chat last night aft my daughter v. She v twice in the end and I was in such an unbelievable state lying in bed with racing pounding heart etc . It was such a help to be able to talk straight away to other people who don't think I'm mad ! Didn't get much sleep and still highly anxious this morning , can't eat and have bleached all the surfaces . She feels better this morning although a little shivery and coldy etc so I'm praying she dozens v again .

Default Re: Such a help last night on chat , thanks everyone ... An update

I'm so glad she seems to feel better! We are such a blessing to one another some times! Keep hanging in there!

Hi swimmer
    Yes, were all in this together! Hopefully it's nothing to be concerned about and she just ate something that didn't agree with her.
    I will keep my fingers crossed for you!
    It was nice meeting you
    Jennifer
    “The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven..”
    ― John Milton, Paradise Lost

Well she has a tummy ache all,day and has just watched movies and no more v which is great she has eaten something as well so maybe it wasn't a bug but I'm still incredibly worried ! I so so so wish I wasn't like this why can't I be like " normal " people !! I love that quote btw x and the serenity prayer

Glad you are doing better and she is too. Please eat. Not eating will only weaken your immune system. If your tummy is in knots try comfort foods like mashed taters, crackers, mac and cheese, bananas or whatever makes you happy.