Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Sorry about that guys >.>

I need you to check your PM (private message) box, I sent you 2 different PMs awhile ago & noticed you haven't read them yet.

Please forgive me, and get back to me thanks!!
    ALWAYS looking for ANY My Little Pony toys from the 80\'s. Please email me at
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    or PM me here if you have any!

are you there doll?
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

are you there huin??

Sorry to keep 'bumping' this thread up, but I need you to check your Pm box for me =)