Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Angry Sister's gonna get sick....

My Mom needed someone to watch my sister while we were all at work today since she's off from school and I was going to a friend's house for the afternoon. She told me things were all straightened out and that she'd be spending the afternoon across the street with the neighbor kids and that I should grab her when I came back. So I come home and go to get her, and my sister calls me and insists on staying there to finish a movie they started, so she was over at their house for a total of four hours today. She comes home and I ask her how things were and she tells me that our neighbor's aunt Terri came over and spent the afternoon with the kids as well. That's when my heart attack began. Their aunt Terri was supposed to come to a birthday party last night and she was sick as a dog with the stomach bug so she stayed home, and she just spent the afternoon with my sister across the street!! I don't know if Terri is still feeling sick in any way, but I know a person is contagious for about three days after they stop puking/pooping. My sister could give two shits (aka, she could care less) about washing her hands and getting sick, she's not afraid of anything. Did she just get the stomach bug? How long do I have to wait to see if she's sick from Terri?
    I hate how I live at home, and other people don't care about hygiene and getting sick, because when they actually do get the flu or the bug, they're responsible for giving it to me! I don't want to call it inconsiderate, but, do yourself and everyone else a favor by just washing your hands!
    blegh.
    On the up side, this dairy free diet is doing wonderful things for me. Haven't had a nauseous stomach ache in a couple weeks, aside from eating way too many christmas cookies on the 25th!
    keep a cool head, and breathe easy, my friend
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Sister's gonna get sick....

Glad you are feeling better. Maybe your sis is too ornery from bad hygiene to get sick. Terri may have washed her hands properly also. Either way, you know how to wash your hands and protect yourself. You will be ok.

Default Re: Sister's gonna get sick....

I feel the same about other people being inconsiderate with their germs!! Just because they dont care about getting sick they don't think twice about washing hands! I am sure you will be fine, just keep busy and take deep breaths if you start to feel ill and anxious, to slow your heart rate Wouldnt life be so much easier if we were careless about getting sick like your sister!!