Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default OT - siblings :)

Just thought I would do an OT post to give us all a break.

How many siblings do you have and are they younger/older than you. Brothers or sisters?

I have two older brothers... They won't show they love me unless some guy tries to check me out hahaha the love is there though!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    "One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching"

My Emetophobia blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My photography Tumblr:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: OT - siblings :)

one younger brother, but he towers over me so people think hes the older one. -not that hard im short as f*** :P

2 younger sisters and 1 younger brother.

None, just me!
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Older sister who is out of my life due to mental illness. Feel like only child now. It has been 2 1/2 years. It is a mutual thing. Long story.

Three older stepsisters. I did not get them until I was 23. They live in a different state. Just met the third sister last Christmas. They have had so many stepfathers, that they never really made much contact with us. They are very nice though. Wish they were closer. One of them has the same first name that I do. I also have a sister in law with the same first name.

Do I have a stepbrother???? He died before my stepmom married my dad.

Sorry for the long answer. It was supposed to be an easy question.

How tall are you Skittles?