Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Gas?

Default Gas?

I was fine yesterday. My period ended 2 days ago, but I woke up spotting a little today. I had cramps real bad and just felt off. I took an anxiety pill and started to feel better. Now I'm up with these horrid pains all over my stomach. I can tell some of it is gas. But of course I'm stressed out. I went out to smoke and instantly felt nauseated and sweaty. I'm just scared again. This is so depressing.

Default Re: Gas?

This pain has radiated to mid stomach. Around my belly button. I'm so scared. My cousin said when they came down with SV it started with stomach pain which led to you know what. I'm freaking out here. Maybe I'm making it worse. I don't know. I'm laying with my heating pad. It's not helping any. I'm scared to leave my room. I'm just scared.

Do you have a fever? Is the pain constant or does it come and go? Have you had your appendix out?

I don't think I have had a fever. I keep feeling really hot but the air on my skin hurts. I woke up today feeling off. My head and ears hurt. I ate dinner and now the gas pain is back. I still have all my parts inside. I don't know what's going on. I'm just miserable.