Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default I feel so bad... someone please help me!

I was fine when I went to bed last night. It's 9 in the morning now. I woke up okay and then when it came time to have breakfast I didn't really want it. I ate it anyway and now I feel like total crap, I'm having so much anxiety, my throat feels like it's closing up, I'm n* and scared SO much. Is this just anxiety? I want to go out and have fun today but I'm scared I will push myself. It would be easier to just stay at home and lie down all day. I've tried to listen to relaxing music and distract myself but I feel so bad. Please help me!

Default Re: I feel so bad... someone please help me!

Sorry it took me so long to respond! I think it sounds like you are having bad anxiety, and I hope that you were able to go out and have some fun despite it
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Default Re: I feel so bad... someone please help me!

Yup! Definitely sounds like anxiety as usual as I also experience this whenever I'm anxious or nervous. It's a pain in the rear end isn't it? Go out and have a groovy time, show emetophobia that it cannot win!
    Virtue - "You don't need a reason to help people"