Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Am I crazy?!?! Please read! :(

So today has been really tough! Felt off most of the day but put down to anxiety! Went shopping had panic attack! Came home made dinner had some wine and felt a bit better! Settled down to watch tv and started to get stomach pains (have been a little constipated lately and had a few stomach pains) anyway had a coffee and cigarette and went to bed, awful stomach pains followed with waves of *n actually thought this was it and I would *v! Someone has been lovely on here and got me though! Had *d the like of which I haven't had in a long time, just had a tiny bit more! Now my stomach just feels uncomfortable but am still a bit worried that *v may follow!

Am now sat trying another coffee and cigarette thinking kill or cure....am I asking for trouble?! Feel like its gonna be a long night!

Default Re: Am I crazy?!?! Please read! :(

I think pooping will help. I get nauseous sometimes after finally going a bit after a constipation episode. I wouldn't do the coffee again. May keep you up all night long. Either way, feel better soon!

sorry to hear youre feeling so bad, D* doesnt always mean something is really wrong though, every now and again your body will feel the need to clean itsself out and usually does it that way. As always the main thing id recommend is to try to stay calm, i know thats easy for me to say but worrying will just make it last longer. As Erica mentioned - constipation can make you feel unwell in general, and after D* as you described it you will feel a bit nasty for a while until your bowels get back to normal. Also should apologise if this post doesnt make much sense as i havent been sleeping well recently, but i hope youre feeling better soon

coffee will make you poo bad and if your tummy is already upset and you are going d, it will make you feel yuckier. i'd switch to water or sprite or even a flat coke. something else. cigs are eh, not great, but won't hurt your tummy. i smoked for years and found it relaxing. but it will make you n if you feel off. so maybe avoid. it may be IBS - was there alot of dairy in dinner?

Thanks guys! Feel a bit better just waiting for it to pass! Moved onto lemonade now, coffee and ciggie didn't really have an effect!