Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

Default Hunger Nausea??????

I woke up about 90 minutes ago feeling a little n* but i still do feel that way but now I'm getting a little hungry. I've been taking anti-nausea fluid which I posted on in the general discussions forum. Does this happen to you?

Default Re: Hunger Nausea??????

Yeah this happens to me a lot, I often wake up in the night feeling sickly but then realise it's just hunger. I think it can feel like nausea when you wake up hungry I'm not sure why! You'll be fine, just eat something small when you wake up

Oh yes, and headaches, too. If you eat, it will go away.

I can get very n when I'm hungry, almost to the point where I feel like I could v. Just eat at regular intervals and you'll be fine.

In my opinion, if you get hungry and don't eat, the hunger will go away. You won't feel hungry but you'll feel more and more nauseated to the point where you just don't feel like eating at all. Eat, and the nausea will go away.
    Tick tock, time is passing and so is your life. Enjoy it while you can.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If I had a quarter for every time I've said, "I'm not sure if I need to eat or p*", ... lol
    -Jenni

"Look for love and evidence that you're worth keeping." PJ