Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Please help!

Default Please help!

The past couple of days I've been having stomach aches and gas and that's it but I woke up 5 hours ago and I was fine untill the thought of n* got into my head. I took some anti nausea fluid and I was feeling better so I went back to sleep but I just woke up at 4 AM and I feel worse so I took more of that fluid and it's making me feel a little better but I'm really scared please help

Default Re: Please help!

It is probably anxiety. If you went to back to sleep anxious, you woke up anxious and n* too probably. Sometimes I will wake up n* and feel sick, and it is just my anxiety from a bad dream or my sub conscience while Iwas asleep.you will be fine, try to relax, take deep breaths. Also it could be that you are hungry too.

Default Re: Please help!

maybe it it hunger and anxiety. I keep burping and every time it makes me worry, It's 5 AM here and if I can just make until sunrise, I think I'll be better because I usually am if I do. That's when my dad usually wakes up and when I'm with them in the morning I feel less alone and subsequently less n*. I keep getting waves of mild stomach pain and moderate n*. I am so afraid.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.