Ok guys, I have heard it all now. My daughter was at her friends house today, and tried some new flavors of jelly beans. I kid you not...these are the flavors:

Vomit, dirt, spaghetti, booger, earthworms, sardines, grass, bacon, and rotten eggs!!!!! Each one is it's own individual flavor! HOLY COW!!! A VOMIT FLAVORED JELLY BEAN!???

I guess they are some sort of "Harry Potter" brand jelly beans, and they supposably taste just like their flavors. My daughter tried them all today. She said that the vomit one even tasted like vomit, and it made her gag!

Sick thing is...they sell them at a nearby grocery store, and I am going to get some!! LOL!!! This seems scary, but I am curious about how these things taste. I don't know if I could brave the vomit flavored one though...I may just have a panic attack!! I could just offer them to the guys I work with...hehehe!

Anyways, just thought I would let you guys know about another new type of "vomit" novelty. ICK, ICK, ICK!! Why VOMIT!!!!????? SHEESH! Charlotte