Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default terrible stomachache and not sure why... beginning to panic

so at around 7 tonight I ate texas roadhouse. I had chicken critters(pretty much chicken strips) along with mashed potatoes, few bites of a Cesar salad, and 2 rolls. For about the last hour or so my stomach has been so uncomfortable.... I feel really nauseated. I wasn't panicking at first, which made me feel better, I drank some 7up cause that usually helps. My stomach is now going through waves of nausea and is making disgusting gurgling noises. Im burping some, and it makes me feel better for a few seconds but then the nausea returns. I am not starting to shake and panic, feeling like I may have gotten food poisoning or something......
    tried taking two pepto bismul tablets about 15 minutes ago, so far no difference. I don't know what to do. im trying to lay down and sleep and ignore it but I really do feel too sick to do so.

Default Re: terrible stomachache and not sure why... beginning to panic

Guys can anyone reply please I'm going crazy right now I'm panicking and shivering and crying I'm so scared I have food poisoning or something and I have no clue what to do

I'm going through the same thing right now but I'm pretty sure I just ate too much. Have you taken anything other than pepto? Maybe some kind of antacid or gas relief? It sounds like gas to me. Honestly. Plus your anxiety is fueling your nausea. Gas pain can arise anywhere in the abdomen and it can be excruciating pain. My dad swears by baking soda and water. I'm not sure of the amount.

I really think you'll be ok. Just try to relax. Hope you feel better.

If you're not used to greasy food or you have a lactose problem and the mashed potatoes where made with milk, then that could be causing the problem. Throw in a distracting movie. I hope you are feeling better now.