So I am pretty sure that I have had this blasted bug! However I survived with bad *n and *d with cramps! Thanks to the guys in chat that helped me through the worse of it!

Anyway I have been having awfully loud gurgling noises for the last coue of days! V embarrassing when talking to people lol and I though I'd google it, you know check if it was a sign before *v! Yep I'm a gluten to punishment! So I found a feed on NHS website of lots of people's stories of noro and was pleasantly surprised! While some had the horror stories etc many did not *v and if they did it was once or twice! Many of these were told by NHS direct that it was noro!

so I guess my point is that yes we may get it but it may not be the end of the world! Good old will power will more than likely come through for us and protect us from the dreaded *v!

I know this is an anxious time for us, but wanted to try and put some perspective on it! (While in a positive mood!) ok so cases of noro are up this year but how many of those have been extreme?! They don't tell us that just like to scare monger!

May this be a very healthy and happy new your for one and all x