Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default OT- what are your New Years resolutions?

Mine are...
    learn to drive, get a new job and really work at over coming the phobia!
    interesting to see what everyone else's are and perhaps take some people's minds to a happier and more positive place

Default Re: OT- what are your New Years resolutions?

Eat more, eat better, and gain 7 pounds.
    Become independent from my mom so I can move out (for college) and deal with the phobia on my own.

I have a thread about my only resolution: http://www.emetophobia.org/showthrea...ear+Resolution

I want to try a new food every week.
    Tick tock, time is passing and so is your life. Enjoy it while you can.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I don't usually do resolutions, but I definitely have a few this year-- 1st thing is to take the necessary steps to face this phobia. I have already made some appointments and got my endoscopy out of the way, so that ones taking shape! Second one is actually what my husband and I decided would be our "family resolution" this year-- get outside more!! We both love the outdoors, especially river sports, and I feel so much better when I'm outside as much as possible! Third: I just decided on this one, after my endoscopy results, but I am going to try to cut as much sugar out of my diet as possible. I want to, anyway, for fitness reasons, but I have even more motivation for health reasons now