Hello Everyone!

First off, I'd like to say how thankful I am to have found this website. I never knew there was a term for how I feel almost everyday of my life! And it really settles me to know that all of you understand how I am feeling.... So long story short... up until Monday I hadn't really V* in many years and when I did it was mostly dry heaving. However, on Monday morning I woke up feeling extremely uncomfortable and after I ate breakfast I got sick. This wasn't just dry heaving I actually *V. It was a traumatic experience for me considering how much I feared getting sick. And now that it happened I am more terrified than ever that I am going to wake up feeling sick again. I know that I got sick most likely because of all the junk food I ate and drank the night before and then the weird breakfast the next morning... because after I got sick I was feeling much better and have been fine since. However, my nerves are SO bad that every night I make myself feel nauseous. I haven't been able to have a good nights rest since the incident and I just want PEACE! Anyone have any suggestions? I can't help but think about that horrible feeling and the mind is SO powerful I am making myself believe I will get sick again.. at any moment