Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Does anyone look back at their old posts and cringe? (I was eleven when I signed up!)

My use of smilies was horrific.
    My choice of grammar was horrific.
    Just. Everything about my posts was horrific.

Anyone else?:')

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Does anyone look back at their old posts and cringe? (I was eleven when I signed

So edit them and/or delete them.
    To learn more about emetophobia, see
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Does anyone look back at their old posts and cringe? (I was eleven when I signed

I try not to look back at them, I was fourteen when I signed up and I'm 22 now! I'm sure that they probably were fairly childish lol, but I took such a long break (four years) that luckily they don't seem to crop up much.
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

I just started posting a year and a half ago, and so far, it's actually been kinda helpful-- like a journal

I look at them and think "How stupid you were last year! Creating threads just because of the changes of someone getting sick..."

In July I created threads about everything - my feelings, my fear of going back to school, the panic of when my father caught the flu, how awful school was, my sucide thoughts, the nasty flu I caught.

The good thing is that now I look at my old posts and see how better I feel now.
    Tick tock, time is passing and so is your life. Enjoy it while you can.

It's so embarrassing what I used to post about. I'm hoping that with age I've learnt to be slightly more rational.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    "One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching"

My Emetophobia blog:

My photography Tumblr:

I love smileys in case you can't tell. Seeing a smiley face makes me smile. I hope it makes others smile. We need a another for the winter. A smiling snowman.

Grammar, oh well. I try to use good grammar, but mostly the grammar mistakes are typos. I have noticed that more and more people on the net are making grammar mistakes. It turns out that most I see making mistakes are not uneducated. English is not their native tongue.

I do not know you well, but from other posts it seems like you have come really far since when you joined. Keep fighting.
    Last edited by Cynna; 01-06-2013 at 09:11 AM.

on other site yes! -_-

Not on this site. My fear is pretty much the same as in 2008, sad, I know. And I've never had a problem with grammar, even as a child so all is well!

On other sites however. I came across something I had written not long ago on some site about all the kinds of people I apparently 'hate'. It was very embarressing and weird! I seemed so angry. I love people and I consider myself a very positive person, so it was just...