Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Grape seed extract!!!

I have read a few scientific articles that were published in November of 2012 and learned that Grape Seed Extract might be the answer to killing the Norovirus!!! They are even comparing it to the vaccine!!! Read up on it and share your thoughts please! Hope I am not getting overly excited!

Default Re: Grape seed extract!!!

oh and grape seed extract seems to have a wealth of other benefits as well!

Can you post the articles? The ones I found only stated it was fairly good at killing noro on surfaces when mixed in water (e.g. as a soak for vegetables) when bleach cannot be used, it did not mention any benefits on taking supplements (my guess is that the stomach acid will just destroy it completely so it will have no benefits).

I will find the articles and try to post them here. I will do it tomorrow since it is almost 2am my time

Sounds good, no hurry! Sleep is more important :P

Hi jbsmom,

I found some papers about it too and quickly went to H&B to buy some before Christmas however I'm not sure it works in the body/in vivo or just in the lab/ in vitro as AoD suggests.
    I managed to use up my supply very quickly by taking it daily and giving capsules to my family!

I did once read that drinking red wine while eating can prevent certain types of food poisoning but perhaps that's just because it the wine kills some bacteria while it's in the mouth rather than later on. Also I guess the virus is more virulent.

xx