Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Feeling really poorly

I think the dreaded bug has found me, had bad stomach cramp last night and dread Ds, which i very rarely get, Been feeling sick on and off, and slighty ach and head head, Us Men suffer badly

Default Re: Feeling really poorly

hey zombie
    hope you are feeling better. i hate getting d too cause im always paranoid that v is bound to happen. this is weird cause I've had D hundreds of times without V, but of course i always assume the worst.
    hopefully, if it is a little bug you will only have the D part. i would think that if IT were to happen it probably would have already.
    take care and feel better!
    Jennifer
    “The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven..”
    ― John Milton, Paradise Lost

oh no.... this kind of post terrifies me. how did you catch it if your hygiene is so good and you live alone. were you working with people who had it or what? this type of post terrifies me.... terrifies me.

thereset, it is ok. This season had been hard on a lot of people. Unless he got tested for Noro, it is impossible to know what he had. Just wash hands and you should be fine.

Zombie feeling better now?

thereset, it is ok. This season had been hard on a lot of people. Unless he got tested for Noro, it is impossible to know what he had. Just wash hands and you should be fine. Please find the strength in yourself to get through the season. Seek medical intervention if you need to. It is ok to ask for help. We all have times when things get rough. Just try to find your second wind. Hugs

Zombie feeling better now?

thanks cynna.... thanks really.. xx

Zombie i hope you're ok too and that you're sleeping it off

Sorry theresetby didn't mean to scare, you, been sleeping on and off all day, not like me to sleep in day time, still feeling a little poorly, I am also confused, how i caught it, as I am out of work at the mo so god knows how, but maybe not norovirus, unless tested never gonna know, but should be ok,lol.