Hi everyone!

This has been concerning me recently. I'm not sure if it's normal, but has anyone else experienced dreams or nightmares about or having to relate to vomit? Not specifically yourself getting sick, but perhaps others around you? The dream focused on it?

I've had a few scares about it, and I'm not sure what it's supposed to mean! I know dreams are simply childish language projected from your subconscious mind to either tell you something it deems important, or of an anaylsis -but vomit? Honestly.

I'm not quite sure if others whom are non-Emetophobia suffer from it. I'veasked a few people around me whether they share vomit dreams but none have ever had a clue as to what I'm talking about, and others normally don't dream at all. I hope I'm not alone. I had a recent one last week that was conjoined with a nightmare I get almost every night. Sorry if this post is crude, but I'm curious. Anyone else get these type of vivid dreams?

It's pretty comical in a way. We can't escape sickness in real life, and apparently I can't escape it in my dreams, neither. >_<Edited by: peachfeet