Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default I've been exposed. Feeling hopeless

I was with my boyfriend on Sunday night. On Monday night, he suddenly got sick, he told me he was vomiting a lot and was achey and freezing. I panicked immediatly, but I wrote another post about that last night.

Well tonight, I was feeling really guilty because he was home alone. He hadn't thrown up in 12 hours, so I went over to his house for about 4 hours. We cuddled and kissed a few times. I know it was dumb to expose myself like that, but I felt so bad for him and wanted to take care of him

I bought grape juice because I read it can help knock out a stomach virus, and pepto just in case it doesn't work. I also bought airborne, an immune booster. Should I be worried?? I've read that you can only get noro if you breathe in particles, and I wasn't around him while he was throwing up. i didn't go in the bathroom either. I'm really worried now though.

Default Re: I've been exposed. Feeling hopeless

As he washed his hands good after he pooped and you wash your hands after being in the bathroom, you should be fine. Did he clean the bathroom yet? If not, you may want to clean it with a bleach cleanser. Also any other place he v.. would need cleaned too. Ah, true love
    Last edited by Cynna; 01-08-2013 at 09:34 PM.

Default Re: I've been exposed. Feeling hopeless

Considering how scared you were and you went over anyway, you deserve a huge pat on the back. You may or may not have been exposed, but either way, you faced your fear. Good job!