Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default This might help...

Several years ago I went to a holiday park with my family. There was norovirus outbreak there, which was substantial enough for it to be reported on the News.

We got there a week after people started coming down with it (my family had paid for the holiday and we were already nearby when we found out about it).
    Anyway when we got there my Mum found some puke on one of the bedsheets. (Luckily she only told me this recently!) She had already dettoled (lysol in USA) door handles and toilet flushes before she found the puke and she reported the bedsheets so that they were replaced BUT none of my family got ill that time!

I just thought I'd share as I know it sometimes seems inevitable that we're going to get ill but it really isn't!

xx

Default Re: This might help...

Yay! My son in the last month has had 2 bugs!! The first time he v* 4 times, and then 4 weeks later he caught noro! He v* for 3 days, and was on the couch just with no energy for 2 days after that. PLUS my dad was sick last week and v* 2 times ( I live with him) and I havent caught anything! (KNOCK ON WOOD!!!) I get nervous talking about it cause I feel like im jinxing myself...I felt sick a couple of times throughout all this but nothing that lasted long and no V. So im just gonna say I didnt catch anything. ITS NOT IMPOSSIBLE to avoid it! =)

Love success stories, keep them coming

I guess I should add that neither I or my boyfriend caught anything! and we all live together. KNOCK ON WOOD =) and I dont think my dad caught anything from my son...I dont know what his was from.