I was feeling a bit off today but didnt have a problem eating lunch. Then shortly after lunch i kind of felt like i had a lump in my throat but still didnt feel sick. I felt a little nausea later on but i thought it was cause i was tired. Basically I was fine all day. Then this evening i didnt have a desire to eat dinner but i picked here and there. It wasnt a complete turn off but I just didnt feel exactly right. I made cupcakes for my sons birthday tomorrow and sat down a ate a bit of salad. Then I had to order some flowers on the computer so i sat down and while i was doing that i started have a bit of pain in my stomach. I finished it really quick and came upstairs to try to potty, of course i started freaking out so then i started feeling worse. Now i cant tell if its anxiety but my stomach has started making noises lower in my abdomen. I did go to the bathroom and it was solid except for at the end, there was literally a few pieces of unformed stool. Does anyone know how noro starts? Will i feel sick first or just be fine then ill. Also does anyone know if I take zofran if it will absolutely stop me from V? PLease is anyone awake? anyone? Please i need help! My family DOES NOT understand. They are all sleeping as it is 11pm here in japan.