Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Panic at work!!!

Sorry for any males that read.

I'm about to have my period soon, it should of come by now but it's late. I just took a test and it was negative. It's making my anxiety sky high and I feel so tired and lethargic. A part of me is saying, uh oh, what if you're getting sick? I do have a runny nose that started last night but I don't feel sick. I'm just a mess right now and just want to go home.

Default Re: Panic at work!!!

I'm a guy, but not offended by your post. What is making you think you might be getting sick? Is it because you feel tired? If you don't feel nauseous or anything, you should be fine. Maybe try some vitamin c or something for the runny nose, just in case you are coming down with a cold. I think you're going to be fine.

Did you take the test first thing in the morning? That is when levels are highest. Do not drink too much water beforehand or it could dilute the pee.

It will be ok. Some days are yucky. Hang in there.

Thank you for your replies I'm just so tired and would like my period to come. I went home early, just couldn't focus. I feel a bit dizzy and that's what makes me think I'll be sick. I'm going to try and get some sleep, which I've been lacking and maybe that's a cause, and take some vitamin C. Cynna, I did take the test in the afternoon. Maybe I'll take it tomorrow again, in the morning, just to be sure.

When you are stressed your cycle can be funky. Hope you feel better soon. Sleep and try to grab a little comfort food.

First pee is the best to take the test. Good luck. Hope you get the results you want.