Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default How to get sick in 5 easy steps - Article

Found this article online. Gives us ways to help protect against illness! http://www.mnn.com/health/fitness-we...n-5-easy-steps

Default Re: How to get sick in 5 easy steps - Article

I got sick after reading a magazine in a hospital waiting room and licking my fingers to turn the page. That was sooooooooooooo stupid.

Ha Cynna! That's just one of those habits we tend to do without thinking. I realized once when I was in the grocery store, that I was eating samples with the same hand I was using to push the cart. Luckily I didn't get sick!

It happens, Cynna. You can't live on high alert all the time. If you were in a hospital waiting room, it was for a serious reason. It's no wonder you were distracted.

Great article THANKYOU for sharing x

It`s scary when you think how easy it is to catch these bugs. I do worry about things that I touch when I`m out & about, especially money, which has been passed through god knows how many hands, but I just try to keep my hands away from my mouth, apart from that there`s not much else I can do to stay sv free.