Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Upset Stomach

Default Upset Stomach

the past couple'a days ive been eating junky and fatty food like doughnuts and chinese food, and little debbie cakes and now i feel really upset to my stomach. ive been passing gas frequently and i have like 1-2/10 minor nausea. whenever i stand up it feels much worse. im worried please help.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Upset Stomach

Have you popped lately? That could be what is going on. Did the Chinese have vegies, brown rice or cabbage in it? That could be a lot of fiber.

Try drinking more water and eating a fruit once in a while.

Try standing and moving around a little if you can. Might get things moving and help get rid of some gas.

Little Debbies are awesome, but can be addictive. Almost had to go to rehab for a star crunch addiction. haha

Feel better soon. Hope it is nothing more. Try to sleep or watch a movie to distract your mind.

I always feel that way if I've eaten garbage food for a few days. My body doesn't tolerate me eating that way for very long. Usually I will feel gross and kinda nauseous and then will have a couple bad poops. Lol. Seems like my body needs to clear it out and then I'm good.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanAdam View Post
    the past couple'a days ive been eating junky and fatty food like doughnuts and chinese food, and little debbie cakes and now i feel really upset to my stomach. ive been passing gas frequently and i have like 1-2/10 minor nausea. whenever i stand up it feels much worse. im worried please help.
    If I had junky or fatty foods like that, I would be on the floor with nausea. Fatty foods dont suit me at all, but I still have them once in a while. You need to drink lots of water as the water dilutes the saturated fats in the body so it is more easily digested. Im sure you will be fine, but try and lay of fatty foods as to much can cause acid reflux and IBS.

Yeah junkie foods like that do me in quite a bit, so I only eat them every now and then, especially the snack cakes. I'm not used to eating that much sweets, so the creme in those sometimes make me blah like.

Hope you feel better now.

If you eat a lot of junk, of course you gonna feel shit,lol maybe moderation is better, have some salad and fruit to balance it out, or loads of water to flush it, your been fine,,,

It does sound like a little too much junk food. We live and we learn. I did the same thing once. You can take an anti gas for the gas and drink some water. Cynna is right. Once you go, you'll feel much better.