Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Sick nervous stomach

I'm suppose to start my monthly any day now. My reflux has been getting worse despite my diet changes. The reflux and sour stomach has been so bad lately that it hurts in mid upper stomach and goes to my back. I'm going to call the doctors office tomorrow because I have been taking OTC pills for years and the problem is getting worse. I was sipping some mint tea because I ate my dinner too fast but it just aggravated my reflux. So when I feel like I need to burp its more than air coming up. But I'm laying in bed with my heating pad I've taken all my anxiety pills they aren't doing anything for me. It's like a nervous sick feeling. I can't get it to go away. I'm afraid if I take another pill it'll make it too difficult to wake up in the morning. I did do a lot today. I cleaned everything in my house and organized everything including the closets. Did laundry. I didn't eat anything and had about 3 cups of coffee. But I would think that would have wore off by now. I just can't calm my stomach down. Everything that startles me makes my stomach jump. It's kinda hard to explain. :'( I just don't know what to do. I'm afraid I'm gonna go to the doctor and they are gonna tell me to take the same crap I've been taking. My previous doctor with different insurance always sent me in to get upper GI and the scope test. I always had an inflamed stomach and a small hernia. But it's hard to explain this to a new company that doesn't seem to care or maybe even request my old medical records. I'm so frustrated. I HATE Kaiser Permanente!!!! Sorry I started to rant.

Default Re: Sick nervous stomach

Aww, I am sorry...I am supposed to Start my monthly any time too, and right now I have a sick nervous feeling too, for a different reason, but still its no fun! Could you maybe take some Benadryl?
    Hang in there, you will be just fine.

Default Re: Sick nervous stomach

I woke up and it's still there. I got out of bed for a few minutes and got right back in. It still feels nervous, queasy and that slight crampy feeling right before you start. But according to my calendar I have 2 more days till I start. I hope this goes away soon.