Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default SV invasion- Please help!!

Hi all! Well, my nightmare came true. My daughter V on MondY but only once although she hasn't had an appetite since. Hubby got it last night but only D with body aches...he didn't V thank God!! Tonight within a half hour of putting my 4 year old to bed, he V twice within a half hour. I got my rubber gloves and went to help him although all I wanted to do was run as far aesy as possible! My legs are shaking with full blown lanic attacks! What do I do so I don't catch this??

Default Re: SV invasion- Please help!!

Are they having any other symptoms? Is it noro or influenza or something else? Usually with noro they v.. or have d... a lot?

Gotta go to bed. Noro is spread by particles of v.. or d..., influenza is airborne. Depends on what is is. Wash hands real good either way.

Sounds like whatever it is it is mild. You will probably be able to prevent v.. if you try hard enough.

Hope everyone feels better soon and you stay healthy.
    Last edited by Cynna; 01-16-2013 at 11:24 PM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Kick emets a....

Default Re: SV invasion- Please help!!

Cynna is right. My daughter v*ed with influenza due to fever and dehydration, but no one else did and we all have it. Take a deep breath. You're doing a great job. You did not run away. You took care of your son. One step at a time.