Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Could I be exposed??!

I think I rationally know the answer to this but I need reassurance. My co-worker came to work tonight and told me her 4 year old daughter woke up at 5 am in their bed and v* and d* everywhere. My co worker isn't sick yet but I was around her fro about 10 hours. Is she contagious? She doesn't have symptoms yet but she was cleaning up after her daughter and what if she didn't wash her hands well and touched something and then I touched it and touched my face on accident. Help!

Default Re: Could I be exposed??!

Not likely to be honest. Once I went to a friends house, when I arrived her mother was sick vomiting periodically and her brother had had diarrhoea and vomiting the previous two days. By about 4pm that day my friend fell ill about an hour after i left. I touched doorhandles and such without washing my hands. Never got sick. I think your safe.

They're not contagious until they start showing symptoms, and even then it's not really airborne and can only be contracted from V*ing and/or D*ing in a close proximity for you to ingest particles. Basically... you'll be fine!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by allilove View Post
    I think I rationally know the answer to this but I need reassurance. My co-worker came to work tonight and told me her 4 year old daughter woke up at 5 am in their bed and v* and d* everywhere. My co worker isn't sick yet but I was around her fro about 10 hours. Is she contagious? She doesn't have symptoms yet but she was cleaning up after her daughter and what if she didn't wash her hands well and touched something and then I touched it and touched my face on accident. Help!
    Technically, it is possible. In reality, the chances are extremely slim you'd catch it that way.