Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

Default Re: Norovirus in the house..

Hey guys I'm at my boyfriends. I didn't use the toilet or eat anything at home. I keep feeling unwell tho with nerves. I have another question...

After v* and d* how long until particles settle? As I'm thinking they may have been in the air when I walked past the bathroom etc? Or do they land instantly?

Thanks so much everyone for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by anne865 View Post
    Hey guys I'm at my boyfriends. I didn't use the toilet or eat anything at home. I keep feeling unwell tho with nerves. I have another question...

After v* and d* how long until particles settle? As I'm thinking they may have been in the air when I walked past the bathroom etc? Or do they land instantly?

Thanks so much everyone for your help.
    They settle instantly, the particles are heavier than air and dont have the lipid envelopes to stay airborne. It would be the same as if a water balloon was thrown on the floor, within a few seconds the particles of water would have hit the floor.

Thanks, that settles my mind. I remember u were commenting on my post last weekend, who would have thought I would be back so soon!

So if I didn't eat anything in the house or use the toilet or touch anything since he was ill, I should surely be in the clear. But before he showed symptoms he burped near me and also passed things to me with his hands to mine. But that was over 24 hours ago. :-S