Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Norovirus in the house..

If it makes you more comfortable stay at your bf's. It won't hurt to stay. If you do want to go home though I think your good if your mom cleaned the bathrooms and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Natiebear View Post
    If it makes you more comfortable stay at your bf's. It won't hurt to stay. If you do want to go home though I think your good if your mom cleaned the bathrooms and stuff.
    my boyfriend is going out tomorrow evening so I'm not gonna stay at his! not by choice tho if he was home I would stay. I'm worried about using the bathroom and even having a shower/ bath if the particles are in there! oh Lord.

I would have already gone home and just cleaned really well. I probably wouldn't have left, but that's just me. Not everyone has to do things my way. I'm sure your parents have cleaned by now just in the normal course of things. If your parents have used the shower, just their normal showering would have cleaned out all the v by now. Soap kills noro. Wiping the bathroom and kitchen down with a weak bleach solution will kill anything that is left. I would wear gloves while cleaning as bleach is hard on the skin.

Been home for over 24 hours now, starting to feel a bit sick and nervous. Going back to my boyfriends tonight as I stay with him weekends. Hope I don't come down with it while I'm at his! I used the toilet, shower and ate at home but made sure I washed my hands and didn't put them in my mouth!