Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: TV Shows

Default TV Shows

So, we have talked about movies but we've never had a thread to talk about shows/series. I bet I'm not the only one here who watches a bunch of series every day, am I?

I'm a big fan of Merlin and all investigation shows that are out there. What about you?
    Tick tock, time is passing and so is your life. Enjoy it while you can.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: TV Shows

I like detective shows, some true crime shows, and scifi shows.

Same as Grace47. I watch way too much tv. I particularly like NCIS, Haven, Castle, The Mentalist, Fringe (just watched final episode). I also like keeping up with the kardashians - my guilty pleasure Ha!

For network TV, my favorite is Criminal Minds and any NFL game. I also like DWTS and The Voice when they are on....very good distraction TV! I used to love Lost- I wanted to do nasty things to just about every male cast member on that show-hahaha!
    On cable, I mostly watch ID Discovery (true crime shows) but there's two shows on Animal Planet that I never miss: Monsters Inside Me and Infested. I will also confess to watching Toddlers & Tiaras (that was very embarrassing to admit!)
    Jennifer
    “The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven..”
    ― John Milton, Paradise Lost

Ooohhh, I watch Criminal Minds, Grey's Anatomy, Elementary, Parenthood (my fave lately), The Mentalist, Nashville, Blue Bloods... I'm sure there's more. Now, my guilty pleasures are Real Housewives on Bravo and also like the Kardashians--I swear these calm me when I am feeling panicky, as does anything on HGTV! I also like Investigation Discovery shows, and any kind of of biography / documentary.

Watched X Factor when Britney was on there. Now I do not watch much tv. My kids wont give me the chance.

Kick emets a....

I watch so much TV, it's a daily essential for me! Soaps, Dramas, Comedies, Action, Horror etc.

I'm watching Pretty Little Liars, The Vampire Diaries, Awkward, Suburgatory and some older tv shows (Saved by the Bell, Sister,sister, Boy meets world, Degrassi High School) online and some series on tv (croatian series, some sitcoms..) I love watching series online cause our tv programme is poor.
    "Worrying is a waste of time. It doesn't change anything, it just messes with your mind and steals your happines."

I don't watch TV much, my mom is definitely the queen, but I guess watching it on the computer/Netflix still counts. I just started Pretty Little Liars and it's so good. I'm into True Blood right now. I love Grey's but I usually never end up watching it until it's almost finished the season. One Tree Hill will always be one of my favourite shows too!

Att våga är att tappa fotfästet en stund, att inte våga är att förlora sig själv."
    "To dare is to lose your foothold for a moment, to not dare is to lose yourself."

Currently rewatching/catching up with Arrested Development. I also really love Doctor Who, The Big Bang Theory, Fringe, Sherlock, Battlestar Galactica and Community. .. just name a few

I watch:

Family Guy, American Dad, The Office (which just ended yesterday ), Cleveland Show, Scrubs, Mike and Molly, Glee, Two and A Half Men, and the Food Network lmao

Currently I'm watching Game of Thrones and Doctor Who.

I'm catching up on Arrow, and Stargate SG-1 (old).

I'm also a huge fan of Breaking Bad, Archer, and Walking Dead.

You may find these links helpful!

Quote Originally Posted by asianeko View Post
    Currently I'm watching Game of Thrones and Doctor Who.

I'm catching up on Arrow, and Stargate SG-1 (old).

I'm also a huge fan of Breaking Bad, Archer, and Walking Dead.
    OMG Breaking Bad! <3
    That show is so intense! I love it!

I also love cartoons. I'm watching Justice League Unlimited on Netflix. I also Love Adventure Time :3

Quote Originally Posted by Erica1649 View Post
    I watch:

Family Guy, American Dad, The Office (which just ended yesterday ), Cleveland Show, Scrubs, Mike and Molly, Glee, Two and A Half Men, and the Food Network lmao
    Aw YAY! Mike and Molly! I love that show so much.

One of my favourites is American Horror Story. I freaking LOVE that show.
    Come visit my history blog:

I never watch tv because I'm a total loser lame-o like. My whole family aside from my eldest sister and I, are doctor who geeks though. So I'm getting my middle sister a Dalek cake for her birthday. She'll spaz.
    Life is so worth living.

Quote Originally Posted by sdfl View Post
    I never watch tv because I'm a total loser lame-o like. My whole family aside from my eldest sister and I, are doctor who geeks though. So I'm getting my middle sister a Dalek cake for her birthday. She'll spaz.

YAY! A Whovian! Also, not watching TV doesn't make you a loser at all! Just not your thing. Nothing wrong with that!
    Did you watch the season finale???
    Nerd Girl just looking for Nerd Friends!

Aha, nah I don't watch anything! That's what's the matter with me I am sure my lovely siblings have though. I will have to ask them
    Life is so worth living.

How did you come about being a fan of Doctor Who?

I love how we have a little Who crew now hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by asianeko View Post
    I love how we have a little Who crew now hahaha.
    Yeah! Isn't it great? Did you watch the finale asianeko?

I never use my TV, but lately I can't stop Netflix and downloading new shows. Some of my favourites are American Horror Story, Hemlock Grove (a Netflix original), True Blood (my obsession), Arrested Development, and Workaholics. I'm not a 24/7 addict, I go through these fits where I need to watch something so I spend three days or a whole weekend doing that, then take a break, lol!

Att våga är att tappa fotfästet en stund, att inte våga är att förlora sig själv."
    "To dare is to lose your foothold for a moment, to not dare is to lose yourself."

Quote Originally Posted by kaiilyn_23 View Post
    I never use my TV, but lately I can't stop Netflix and downloading new shows. Some of my favourites are American Horror Story, Hemlock Grove (a Netflix original), True Blood (my obsession), Arrested Development, and Workaholics. I'm not a 24/7 addict, I go through these fits where I need to watch something so I spend three days or a whole weekend doing that, then take a break, lol!

I LOVED Hemlock Grove! I just finished Arrested Development on Netflix as well, very excited about the new upload this weekend! I usually stream and d/l a lot of stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by vicktrola View Post
    Yeah! Isn't it great? Did you watch the finale asianeko?
    Of course! Though I don't want to get all spoilery here. It was enjoyable

I might have actually cried when The Walking Dead and American Horror Story finished. They were pure awesomeness (is that even a word? lol) Love shows that make you go 'wow' Fringe was a bit like that. Must admit that my guilty pleasure is watching trashy talk shows. The favourite in the UK is Jeremy Kyle lol

BeccaB! I LOVE those trashy shows. Jeremy Kyle is awesome, and I like Dr. Phil! I may or may not have cried at the end of American Horror Story. But the 3rd season is coming out, so that's good
    Come visit my history blog:

Doctor Who and Sherlock are pretty much the only things I will go out of my way to watch but I feel myself getting sucked into Big Brother again for the first time since it's been on c5, I am also addicted to Dexter and person of interest.

I love the medical shows like Untold Stories of the ER.. Forensic stuff like Dr. G: Medical Examiner (which in fact is one of my fave shows right now) and I LOVE futurama.

I listed this in the movie section, but Hemlock Grove has a v scene in almost every episode. It's a great show and doesn't bother me, but be aware!