Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Exclamation help please! am i really getting sick or what.

I was in urgent care 3 days ago and a kid v• in a bucket right next to me.
    Now I have shooting pains all over my abdomen side center everywhere. But I cannot pass a bm. Although waves of n• ..ugh could I really be catching what that kid had? i had a fever not yesterday but the previous 3 days, no fever right now tho. Just stabbing stabbing pain. I'm freaking out and trying to breathe and not get worked up... I have zofran in my pocket just in case tho.

Default Re: help please! am i really getting sick or what.

unlikely. my bet is you need to poop. seriously. hugs.

Agreed, sounds like constipation to me, I've had this the past 24 hrs and it was air bubbles trapped, and needing to poop. I get the stabbing pains a lot with trapped air bubbles, and it hurts like a b*tch. The waves of n* sound like it is likely anxiety.

Maybe you should try to relax so that you can go potty easily. I dont think its what the child had. Did you continue to sit there and inhale his germs or did you turn away or move. I am sure you will be fine. Anxiety is probably causing your nausea. Good luck! I hope you feel better soon.

3 Days? Assuming that's 72 hours, the time for you to start showing symptoms has passed... you would have v*'d by now if it was SV* so I'm sure you're fine.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.