Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Did I eat something bad? Microwaving food question

Hey guys,

I'm sorry for posting so much but I'm just so paranoid these days. We've had these cheese and ham rolls in the freezer lately (because I know this kind of food can be different in other countries, its basically a bread roll with cheese melted on top and little cubes of ham). I put it in the microwave so that I didn't have to eat it frozen. I heard that when you microwave meat you have to really get it super hot or something? Anyway I only microwaved it for about 30 seconds, it was slightly warm, not hot, is that the wrong thing to do? I ate it 2 hours ago and I'm so scared.

Thanks in advance.

Default Re: Did I eat something bad? Microwaving food question

You'll be absolutely fine. The meat on those is already cooked anyways, so all you're doing is reheating it. I do stuff like that all the time, with absolutely no issues whatsoever!
    Come visit my history blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

as Kaydee said, those are precooked meat. you are fine. the rules you are thinking of is more about RAW meat and that means you need to get it to a certain internal temp (ie, chicken to 165 or something). you are TOTALLY FINE.

and don't aplogize for posting. that is what we are here for

Precooked, frozen meat is about the safest thing to eat. The microwaves just fry the innards of it further.