Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Unhappy Catching SV from public bathrooms??

Hi guys, I'm new to this site and this is my first post, so forgive me if I don't go about wording this properly or whatever.

I had to close at work tonight (I work in a restaurant), and it was my turn to clean the bathrooms. Yesterday one of my coworkers v* in the bathroom twice, which I remembered as I was cleaning the toilets. Is it possible to catch SV that way at all?? I can't stop thinking about it and it's making me freak out...

Default Re: Catching SV from public bathrooms??

Welcome. As long as you washed your hands thoroughly after cleaning the bathroom, you are not going to catch anything. I'm assuming that the bathroom was also cleaned last night by someone else, and the germs are probably not even there anymore.

Default Re: Catching SV from public bathrooms??

The cleansers you used probably killed any noro left - if it was noro. You don't know why they v*ed. They could be pregnant or have an ulcer or any number of things. It may not have been noro. I'm sure you washed your hands thoroughly after cleaning. You should be okay.