Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Sydney stran of NV

Just read a yahoo.com article about the Sydney strain of the Norovirus hitting the US (where I live). It mentions nothing in the article that makes this strain different from any others--just that some people might not be able to fit it off it their gut as wells as others (presumably from no immunity from a previous bout of it).

Default Re: Sydney stran of NV

Seems like what we have known for months here. Some are still immune. There have been diff strains to show up in previous years and some did not get sick at all.

Wash hands, keep your hands out of your mouth, stop researching noro, breathe, relax, live your life.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Kick emets a....

I'm just praying it doesn't hit the nursing homes hard this year! We've been on an upper respiratory quarantine for 3 weeks and just re-closed because we have confirmed cases of the flu . My poor residents are weak and sick as it is, they don't need the yucky noro on top of it. Winters are always rough for the elderly.. doesn't seem fair.

Praying for the elderly

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Kick emets a....

Me too, Cynna.. me too! I'll be there to love them if they do get it. Sometimes when you're sick all u need is a hug